Labels

Radio: Logo development by a man with 0 drawing or art skills

 

Buaya FM is a rock-metal radio station, so I looked at thrash metal logos. I find the way that the Anthrax and Slayer Logos are written best out of all as they seem sharp and edgy


These are logos of progressive metal bands. I find myself liking the crest on Dream Theater’s Logo, perhaps it could be used as a single logo that carries the brand of the radio…

I find myself not liking the Text-in-a-box logos. It seemed a little bland to me, however I do like the heartbeats under RELAPSE Records, perhaps we could put a crocodile under it

I find the Everglow logo and Aespa Logo most recognizable, perhaps a form like this can be used as a secondary logo, similar to how metallica has the extra ninja star logo

Logo development at class, chosen design is marked with [this->]


No comments:

Post a Comment